1. Borrow your friends cell phone and change the language to a foreign language.
2. Swap the signs on the men’s and ladies’ restrooms.
3. Hide scented air fresheners all over Your Boss’s or Co-workers office.
4. Switch around random keys on someone’s keyboard who isn’t a very good typist.
5. Swap the Push and Pull signs on a set of doors.
8. Create Fake News On Your Blog
9.This might be stressful. Bring multiple sets of clothes to work, change every hour, and act like nothing’s different.
11. Add several notifications with alarms set to go off during the day to a co-worker’s or friends phone
12. Hide all of the desktop icons on someone’s computer system and replace their wallpaper with a screen-shot of their desktop. Or Hide All the icons of your friends android phone and set the wallpaper
to a screen-shot of their phone screen.
13. Put a balloon on the tailpipe of a someone’s car so it will pop when they start their car.
14. Put plastic wrapping sheet around the door frame of a commonly used door.
15. Cover a toilet seat with plastic wrapping sheet.
16. Leave a note on someone’s car apologizing for an accident that never actually happened.
17. Glue all the eggs into a carton.
18. Turn every setting in someone’s car to the maximum: the heat, the radio, the wipers, the seats, etc.
19. Conference call two people then don’t say anything, just listen.
20. Hide a small radio in the ceiling tiles above someone’s desk and turn it on very softly.
21. Leave cryptic notes warning someone of an impending prank then do nothing all day.
22. Place a pair of pants and shoes inside the only toilet stall in a rest room to make it appear someone is using it all day.
23. Pour vegetable oil on the exhaust of someone’s car so it will smoke when started up.
24. Hide an alarm clock in someone’s bedroom and set it for 12:00 a.m.
25. Rearrange somebody’s drawers or file cabinets in a different order.