1. You’re loud, obnoxious and ghetto. These reasons are so obvious. At a certain point in a woman’s life, she should be able to analyze the things she is doing wrong. You shouldn’t have to look around and see all of your friends are getting married or in relationships while you’re still dating this guy and that guy. Be feminine, lower your voice and be a woman. Your girls may laugh at your antics, but who’s going home alone at the end of the day?
2. You’re the home girl. You’re quick to roll one up, go do errands, curse and you have countless “home boys” that come over on the low low. This is a bad sign. You’re the home girl that the fellas can call to come through, smoke one with, rent a cheap motel room, have get some action with, feed you some food and send you home. How does that make you feel? Not too good about yourself. This is a clear sign that you’re doing things wrong. It’s great to be useful, but not so useful that you’re being used.
3. You can’t make a good pitcher of Kool-Aid (Joking)… Cooking is very important. If you find yourself with a good man, you should take it upon yourself to cook a good meal for him. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, just something to let him know that he will be well fed if he chooses to be with you.
4. You’re picky. In this day and age, women make good money and have higher expectations of men. Some women are looking for something specific, like a man that makes a six-figure salary, is 6’7″ tall and has brown chestnut skin. There is nothing wrong with knowing what you want. But does he really have to be 6’7″? No, he doesn’t. Give a shorter man a chance.
5. You’re not loving and affectionate. Sometimes women go through so many bad relationships, that by the time they meet a man that could be good for them, they are unaffectionate and distant. Don’t let your past bad relationships stop you from being a friendly, warm, affectionate and loving woman. It’s okay to tell a man how you feel about him. Don’t hold back.
Like This Article? Please Like Us On FACEBOOK